5 cups vegetable broth
4 cups frozen artichoke hearts thawed (2 12 ounce/340gm packets)
1 1/2 cups peeled and diced potato (about 2 small potatoes)
2 cups brown onion finely chopped (about 2 medium onions)
1/4 cup raw macadamias
4 Tbsp finely chopped fresh chives for garnish
2 Tbsp olive oil
2 Tbsp finely minced fresh garlic (about 8 cloves)
1/2 tsp Celtic sea salt
freshly ground pepper to taste
1. Heat the olive oil over a medium heat.
2. Add the onion and garlic with 1/2 tsp salt and sauté for about 4-5 minutes until translucent.
3. Add the potatoes and stir for about 6 – 10 minutes.
4. Add the artichokes and vegetable broth, and bring to a boil.
5. Lower to a simmer and cook for about 20 minutes until the vegetables are just tender.
6. Puree in your your Ninja blender until smooth and creamy.
7. Serve with a ball of cooked grain and some chopped chives.
Total time: 40 min