Perfect for cool weather and also very healthy. Try this amazing Ninja soup recipe today!
1-1/2 pound asparagus, ends trimmed
2 tablespoons olive oil
Salt and pepper
1-1/2 cups chicken stock
1/2 cup heavy cream or half & half
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Add asparagus to a high sided sheet pan and drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
3. Roast until the stalks are soft, about 12 minutes.
4. Add asparagus stalks to a high powered Ninja blender and pour in chicken stock. Start on the lowest speed and work your way up to the top speed. Mix until smooth and hot, about 6 minutes.
5. Lower speed and add in heavy cream or half & half. Blend for 30 seconds just to incorporate the dairy. Pour and enjoy!
Total time: 25 min