Chocolate, peanut, banana and soymilk are 4 ingredients you’ll need for this Ninja blender recipe. When you mix it all together you will get nice smoothie.
- 2 ripe medium bananas, peeled, cut into 2-inch chunks
- 2 cups chocolate-flavored soymilk or chocolate-flavored fat-free (skim) milk
- 3 tablespoons chocolate topping
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
1. Freeze banana chunks for 2 hours
2. In Ninja blender, place frozen banana chunks and remaining ingredients. Cover and blend on high speed about 30 seconds or until smooth. Serve immediately.
This is fresh and very tasty smoothie, you and your family will love it…