2 fresh bananas
2 tablespoons milk
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
125 g butter
1 cup (200g) white sugar
1 1/2 cups (185g) self-raising flour
1/2 teaspoon bicarb soda
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Line a cupcake tray with patty cups.
2. In your Ninja blender combine the bananas, eggs, milk and vanilla until smooth.
3. Cream butter and sugar in a large bowl until it turns a light colour. Slowly add the blended banana to the creamed butter and sugar until combined.
4. Sift the flour and bicarb soda into banana mixture until you have a smooth batter .
5. Pour the batter into the prepared cupcake tray and bake for 25 minutes or until cupcakes are cooked through. Cool on cake rack.
Total time: 40 min