When I’m thinking about the creamy banana pie that always returns me to my high school days. Good thing with this ninja blender recipe is that you need only two ingredients and 5 minutes of your time with Ninja Blender. So, lets start!
- 1 cup light coconut milk (the kind in a can that you would use for Thai or Japanese food cooking)
- 2 frozen bananas, chopped into halves or quarters (it’s up to you)
- Pour coconut milk into high speed blender (Ninja of course :))
- Add halved bananas into Ninja blender
- Blend on medium-high until the mixture reaches a soft serve consistency
- For hard ice cream, freeze for about 4 hours or overnight
This is dessert for two servings, if you invite more friends just double up ingredients for 4 persons etc…