Here is another great dessert which you can prepare with your Ninja Blender! I hope that you like blueberries but if you don’t like them so much in this ninja blender recipe you can also use strawberries…
- 1 cup skim milk (or, almond, soy, etc.)
- 1 frozen banana (I have started freezing them in halves instead of small chunks; they blender can take it and it’s just easier!)
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- Optional: ¼ cup granulated sugar
- Optional: Whey protein powder with either a berry or plain flavor
- Put all the ingredients into your high-powered Ninja blender in the order listed and blend for about 30-45 seconds until the mixture is soft serve consistency. Maybe you will have to scrape down the sides once to make sure everything is fully incorporated
- Serve and enjoy!