4 (244 g) medium carrots, peeled, halved or 2 cups chopped
1/4 (18 g) small onion, peeled or 2 Tbsp chopped
4 small garlic cloves, peeled
2 Tbsp (30 ml) olive oil
1/2 tsp salt
pinch of white pepper (omit if following an alkaline diet)
1 Tbsp chopped fresh ginger
1/3 cup (70 g) organic light silken tofu
2 cups (480 ml) vegetable broth
1. Place carrots, onion and garlic into your Ninja blender.
2. Blend for 10 seconds or until chopped.
3. Heat oil in a small pan and put in chopped ingredients until onion is clear and carrots are tender.
4. Place remaining ingredients into your Ninja blender. Turn machine on and slowly increase speed.
5. Blend for 3-4 minutes or until heavy steam escapes from the vented lid.
Total time: 35-30 min