This appetizer will impress everybody. It only takes 15 minutes to prepare this great appetizer and until now your friend tried something like this only in restaurant.
– 1 can (14.5 oz) Muir Glen™ organic fire-roasted diced tomatoes, undrained
– 1/2 cup tomato juice
– 1 slice (1/4 inch thick) red onion
– 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
– 1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
– 3 drops red pepper sauce
– 1 small cucumber, peeled, diced (3/4 cup)
– 1 can (6 1/2 oz) special white crabmeat, drained (about 1 cup)
– 2 teaspoons coarsely chopped fresh dill weed
1. In your Ninja blender, place all ingredients except cucumber, crabmeat and dill weed. Cover; process with on-and-off pulses until mixture is coarsely pureed. Put and stir in cucumber.
2. Spoon about 1/3 cup tomato mixture into each of 8 wine glasses. Spoon about 1 heaping tablespoon crabmeat onto center of each cocktail. Sprinkle dill weed over top.