4 tablespoons butter
4 large eggs
1/2 cup all purpose flour
1/2 cup half and half (or whole milk)
1 tablespoon granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
pinch of salt
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
2. In your Ninja blender mix eggs, flour, half and half, sugar, vanilla and salt.
3. Melt the butter in a 10-inch cast iron skillet over medium-low heat.
4. Pour the batter into the skillet over the melted butter. Carefully transfer the skillet to the oven, and bake for 25 minutes.
5. Remove the skillet from the oven. Divide the Dutch baby between plates. Serve immediately.
Total time: 35 min