I large garlic clove
3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
½ cup Greek yogurt or sour cream
½ cup mayonnaise
1 cup buttermilk, well shaken
½ teaspoon dried oregano
1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
5 ounces crumbled feta cheese, divided
1. Peel the garlic clove and place in your Ninja blender.
2. Add white wine vinegar and salt.
3. Pulse about 20 times, until the garlic is pulverized, scrapping sides of jar as needed.
4. Add the pepper, yogurt or sour cream, mayonnaise, buttermilk and half of the crumbled feta.
5. Run the Ninja blender on medium speed for about 30 seconds to mix the ingredients.
6. Add the oregano, parsley and remaining cheese, and replace the lid.
7. Pulse the Ninja blender about 5 or 6 times to combine everything well, but leave some of the cheese in small chunks.
8. Store in the refrigerator
Prep time: 10 min