This dessert shake tastes similar like your favorite cheesecake and will definitely satisfy even the biggest cream lovers. But for the full effect of this ninja blender recipe, you have to soak those nuts! Similar smoothie was made for Driscoll’s berries for their Vitamix sweepstakes, and when it was announced, it was absolute hit. Let’s start with this ninjy blender recipe!
- 1 cup (240ml) coconut water or water
- ½ teaspoon probiotic powder
- ¾ cup (105g) raw unsalted cashews, soaked
- 1 cup (160g) raspberries, fresh or frozen
- ½ banana
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice, plus more to taste
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup, plus more to taste
- 1 teaspoon alcohol-free vanilla extract
- 1 pinch finely grated lemon zest, plus more to taste Pinch of natural salt
- 1 cup (125g) ice cubes (more if using fresh berries)
Throw all of the ingredients together into your Ninja blender and blast on high for about 1 minute, until smooth and creamy. Tweak flavors to taste (you may like a bit more lemon juice or sweetener) and that is it. Enjoy in this great dessert!