This is one of my favorite ninja blender recipes. Ninja Pineapple Salsa is one of the best green smoothies. You like healthy and green? Then you must try this ninja blender recipe!
- 1 cup (240ml) coconut water or water
- 2½ cups (400g) diced pineapple, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup (43g) firmly packed baby spinach
- 1½ teaspoons finely chopped red onion, plus more to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped cucumber
- ¼ cup (7g) finely chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped jalapeño chile, plus more to taste
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice, plus more to taste
- Pinch of finely grated lime zest
- Pinch of natural salt, plus more to taste
- 1 cup (125g) ice cubes (none if using frozen pineapple)
- Natural sweetener
Put all of the ingredients into your Ninja blender in the order listed and puree for about 1 minute, until smooth and creamy. Tweak flavors to taste (you may want more onion, jalapeño, lime juice, salt, or sweetener, depending on the ripeness of your pineapple; I find I never need it, but different strokes …).