Caramelized onion will give this dish a special flavor. Try this Ninja soup recipe today and enjoy!
1 large onion, sliced
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 ½ lbs carrots peeled and sliced into coins
1 large Yukon gold potato peeled and cut into ½ inch pieces
½ cup celery sliced
8 oz vegetable stock- homemade or low sodium variety
salt and pepper to taste
1. Cook onions and olive oil over low heat until well-caramelized and a dark golden brown, stirring infrequently (about 50-60 minutes)
2. Add carrots, potato, and celery and cook for another 10 minutes, tossing well to coat with olive oil and onions.
3. Add vegetable stock, turn heat to medium high, and bring to a rapid boil. Cook until vegetables are very tender about 20 minutes.
4. Blend with your Ninja blender until completely smooth, thinning with just a little bit of water or milk if necessary.
5. Season with salt and pepper and serve with parsley oil.
Total time: 1,5 hour