9 ounces (255 grams Greek yogurt)
¼ cup + 2 tablespoons (90ml) milk
1 egg white
¾ cup (65 grams) rolled or traditional oats (non-contaminated for GF)
¾ cup (85 grams) cocoa powder
¼ cup + 2 tablespoons unrefined or coconut sugar
¼ cup (80 grams) honey
1½ teaspoons baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
½ cup (90 grams) semi-sweet chocolate chips
½ cup (128 grams) natural or regular peanut butter
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (176°C). Spray an 8″ x 8″ pan with baking spray.
2. Put the oats in your Ninja blender for a five seconds until powdery. Add the rest of the ingredients except for the chocolate chips and peanut butter. First add the liquid ingredients, and then the dry ingredients, except peanut butter and chocolate chips.
3. Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Sprinkle chocolate chips on top.
4. Microwave the peanut butter in a microwave safe bowl on half power until it’s easy to spread. Drop spoonfuls of peanut butter onto the batter and create a swirl effect using a knife or toothpick.
5. Bake for 23 – 27 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Be careful not to confuse a chocolate chip with batter!
6. Cool completely in the pan and then cut. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.
Total time: 35 min