Funny pumpkin faces creatively “carved” with chocolate make this beverage a big hit!
1 tablespoon semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 plastic cups (8 to 9 oz each)
- 3 containers (6 oz each) Yoplait® Original 99% Fat Free orange crème or harvest peach yogurt
- 1/4 cup frozen (thawed) orange juice concentrate
- 1 can (11 oz) mandarin orange segments, chilled, drained
- 1 banana, sliced
Prep time: 15 min
Total time: 15 min
1. In small microwavable bowl, melt chocolate chips on High for 1 minute or until melted. With tip of knife, spread chocolate on inside of each plastic cup to resemble eyes, nose and mouth of jack-o’-lantern. Repeat with 3 more cups. Refrigerate 5 minutes or until chocolate is set.
2. Meanwhile, in blender container, place all remaining ingredients; cover and blend until smooth. Pour into chocolate painted cups.