We already know that smoothies are easy to make and that they are very healthy. And if you keep frozen vegetables on hand you’ll always be ready for one refreshing smoothie.
- 1 box (9 oz) Green Giant™ frozen chopped spinach
- 1 medium banana, cut up
- 1 cup Cascadian Farm® frozen organic sliced peaches
- 1/2 cup lime sherbet
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
1. Microwave spinach as directed on box. Rinse with cold water until cooled. Drain, squeezing out as much liquid as possible.
2. In your Ninja blender, place 1/4 cup of the cooked spinach and remaining ingredients. (Cover and refrigerate remaining spinach for another use.) Cover; blend on high speed about 30 seconds or until smooth.
3. Pour into 2 glasses. Serve immediately.
Preparation time: 8 minutes