This unbelievable mix of vegetables could easily be served and enjoyed as a cold soup. With so many healthy ingredients, the flavors explode up in your mouth. Try this ninja blender recipe and serve it as a meal. It’s very healthy and it will boost your energy.
- 4 tomatoes, quartered
- ½ red bell pepper, quartered and seeded
- ½ cucumber, peeled and roughly chopped
- ½ avocado, pitted and peeled
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped red onion, plus more to taste
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice, plus more to taste
- ½ teaspoon natural salt, plus more to taste
- ⅛ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper Pinch of red pepper flakes (optional, but really good)
- 1 cup (125g) ice cubes
Throw the tomatoes into your Ninja blender, then pile on the rest of the ingredients. Blast on high speed for 30 to 60 seconds, until smooth and creamy. Tweak flavors to taste (you may want more onion, lime juice, or salt).