1½ pounds tomatillos
1 green bell pepper
¼ cup chopped white onion
1 Tablespoon lime
10 teaspoons sugar
2 Tablespoon cilantro
1. Wash peppers and tomatillos, and place in a single layer on a cookie sheet. Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes on each side.
2. After peppers and tomatillos are roasted cut off the stems on the peppers, and de-seed them.
3. Place all the ingredients except for the sugar and salt into your Ninja blender, and blend until all ingredients are finely chopped and well-combined.
4. Add in sugar and taste. Add more until it reaches desired sweetness level.After adding sugar, add in about ¼ to ½ teaspoon salt.
5. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Preparation time: 10 min